Are you aged 18-24 and looking to kickstart your career? Then look no further!
This vacancy is part of the Government's Kickstart Scheme - to apply you must be aged between 18-24 and eligible for universal credit.
This is an exciting opportunity and your chance to gain valuable, meaningful experience in a PAID role for at least 6 months.
Who would I be working for?
Do you love working with and talking with people? Are you an excellent communicator and organiser? This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to take their first run on the career ladder with a successful and expanding business based in Bridgend, South Wales.
Whether you are a recent graduate looking for your first meaningful opportunity or you have a passion for working with customers, or have ambitions of developing your business and administration skills, this could be an excellent role for you.
What will the role involve?
The role of customer care within a construction business is to help the customers that will be moving into the buildings we have constructed feel comfortable, understand their new surroundings and how the building functions. The customer care team will deal with any issues or defects that may need attention and help to organise relevant department to resolve problems.
* Receive and co-ordinate Clients Assistance Requests
* Schedule workload for Customer Services Operatives
* Maintain computerised and centralised filing system
* Maintain effective communication links with customer and internal team
* Ensure the necessary paperwork is completed accurately and to deadline
* Prepare weekly reports
* Develop Building Maintenance Manual for the client on each project completion and where possible encourage clients to receive manuals in E-format.
What are we looking for?
* High levels of ability in both written and verbal communication
* Ability to exhibit excellent judgement when dealing with customers and difficult service issues.
* Confident character with the ability to persuade and negotiate.
* Self-managing and good judgement skills
* Ideally have a basic understanding of general household maintenance or ideally experience in construction.
What else do I need to know?
The job will be Monday to Friday, approximately 8.00 am - 4.30 pm.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.