- Employer – Pinnacle Internet Marketing
- Location – Cardiff
- Hours – Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- Salary – £21,000 – £24,000
- Permanent position
Applications close: Thursday 3rd June but may close early if high number of applications received.
As an experienced digital marketing professional, you will be required to work in most aspects of in-house marketing on behalf of clients and in-house activity. This position will suit a marketing person with a particular interest in all aspects of digital/internet marketing. This is an office-based role that may involve an element of local travel.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage the strategy.
- Manage and train the rest of the team.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget.
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content.
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports.
- Build an inbound marketing plan.
- Follow up on sales leads.
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends.
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of the digital marketing team.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
Requirements and Qualifications:
Educated to degree level
- Suitable experience as a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Suitable experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Suitable hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Driving licence.
Salary commensurate with experience – £21 – £24K plus bonuses
Full Pension scheme after 3 months
28 days Paid Holidays per annum.