We are Service TG. Service TG was established in 2022 and is a growing business based in South Wales. We are a mobile technology company that enables businesses in the SME sector to perform smartly and securely by combining solutions and services to meet customers’ business needs. These solutions include mobile device management, business productivity platforms such as Zoho One, and generic business apps.
We are hiring a Graduate Technology Consultant to join us during our next stage of growth. You will benefit from one-to-one coaching from our experienced directors who have a proven track record of hiring graduates, some of whom have gone on to work for some of the biggest names in the tech world.
About the role
This is a client-focused role where your day-to-day tasks will involve bringing new customers onboard and supporting existing customers. Your role will be a mix of remote, desk-based activities, and client visits as the business grows. You will be required to be office-based Monday to Friday during the start of your role to support your development. Once fully trained, you will:
· Work with customers through every stage of their solutions journey.
· Deliver apps, configurations & policies to Android, Apple and Windows devices.
· Provide support to current customers/users/partners in person and by phone.
· Configure and support personal and corporate devices.
· Manage support tickets efficiently, keeping records of calls made and problems reported.
· Liaise between the dev team and customers to properly address customer problems.
· Troubleshoot and configure apps and hardware.
· Keep up to date with product developments and advise on appropriate upgrades.
· Provide guidance on best practices surrounding mobile business solutions.
· Participate in platform improvement and development scoping exercises.
· Implement and monitor KPIs that measure and track the success of Service TG, its partners and its customers.
· Monitor mobile devices and apps, and provide metrics to demonstrate opportunities for growth and efficiencies.
· Manage live chat and Teams chat.
Our staff are our biggest asset, and we hire based on attitude first and foremost. In addition to this, you will need to:
· Be a recent or soon to be graduate (we will consider graduates from any degree discipline).
· Have a strong interest in digital technology with a willingness to develop your skills and knowledge in this area.
· Be confident and comfortable communicating with customers face to face, on email, and virtually.
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £25,000 (depending on experience) which will increase as you develop in your role, as well as team bonuses, a pension scheme, and holidays that increase with service.
Apply with Venture Graduates today!