With an investment of £1.2 billion, the programme aims to deliver up to 25,000 new jobs and leverage an additional£4 billion of private sector investment.
Both the UK and Welsh Government are contributing £500 million to the Capital City Region Investment Fund respectively, while the ten local authorities will contribute a minimum of £120million over the 20-year duration of the Fund. £734m of the investment will fund the proposed Metro network for South East Wales.
The City Deal is building on the region’s sectoral strengths, its current skills base and four successful universities, creating a regional way of working which has never been seen before in South East Wales, developing a region where people want to live and work.
Venture Graduates is our brand-new graduate talent programme. Following extensive research on nationwide graduate programmes, consultation with industry experts and our university partners, coupled with feedback from our local businesses, our new look scheme is relaunching offering your business a first-class service.
Venture Graduate offers you;
Access to the best available talent
Expertise – helping you with the recruitment process
Effortless – we do the searching and the shortlisting for you
Mentoring – for the Business and theGraduates through our partnership with Global Welsh
We will continue to offer:
• Advice and support creating graduate job descriptions
• Region-wide marketing of your graduate position delivered in partnership with the 4universities in the CCR (Cardiff University, Cardiff Metropolitan University,University of South Wales & The Open University in Wales)
• A fully funded qualification for the graduates
• Marketing opportunities to raise the profile of your business
• Networking& mentoring opportunities delivered in partnership with Global Welsh