At Equal we recruit, develop and retain the best education professionals and offer unrivalled opportunities to learners. We do this through our five divisions: 1) Education Recruitment; 2) Professional Learning; 3) HE & STEM Partnerships; 4) Tutoring; and 5) Marketing.
Our clients and partners include over 120 schools & colleges, Welsh Government, UK Government, the Education Workforce Council (EWC), all Welsh higher education institutions, and top UK & global universities.
The role: Junior Recruitment Consultant
We're looking for a highly organised and driven individual to join Equal Education Partners as a Junior Recruitment Consultant, working from our Llandeilo office.
This is a 360 recruitment role which sits within our Recruitment team and involves working to recruit teaching & learning support staff to temporary, long term & permanent roles.
The successful candidate will support and assist our Senior Recruitment Managers, Teaching Talent Recruitment Manager and candidates to ensure the hiring process can run smoothly.
- Posting job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
- Participating in candidate sourcing & headhunting efforts
- Assisting the recruitment teams in screening resumes and conducting initial phone screens
- Using recruiting software to keep track of candidates & open roles
- Managing calendar for the hiring team and candidates, including scheduling calls & interviews
- Providing sales & account management support for Equal's partners
- Assisting the Teaching Talent Recruitment Manager to engage and attract teaching staff to Equal
- Promoting a positive candidate experience throughout the entire hiring process
- Being an ambassador and advocate for Equal Education Partners who can get behind and move forward our ambition to raise standards in education through talent attraction, retention and inclusion
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent qualifications, or experience
- Fluent Welsh speaker
- A genuine interest in the education sector and our work to improve the sector
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Highly organised
- Confident IT user
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work to meet deadlines and targets
- £25,000 per annum plus commission (OTE £28-30k+)
- 33 days of holiday per annum (including bank holidays)
- Work with an excellent team of highly motivated, professional and experienced colleagues who know how to get the job done and have fun at the same time
- Progression & rewards based on performance
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- Private health insurance (from day one)
- Significant financial Long Term Service Bonus
- Free car parking at our offices
- Professional learning & self development budgets
- Employer's pension scheme
- Paid team social activities